If you’re looking for something different, this turn of the century home may be the perfect place for you! Considered to be one of the oldest houses in Winkler, this home with 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, finished on 3 levels with a fenced backyard, can be enjoyed by your family for years to come. The location, across from the Bethel Heritage Park, will offer many summer nights of concert entertainment, easily enjoyed from one of the verandahs. Features include a bathroom on each level, hardwood floors, newer hi-efficiency gas furnace and central air (approx. 9 years old), newer gas hot water tank (2016), Low heating costs, and detached garage (20 x 24). Great storage space in the attic space in the garage. Fridge, stove, washer, dryer, dishwasher, freezer in the garage, and outdoor gazebo are included.
- Open House: Saturday, December 15th from 1:30-3 pm. See you there!!
- Open House Sort By Date (YYYY-MM-DD): 2018-12-15
- Sold: No
- City: Winkler
- Address: 104 6 Street, Winkler, Manitoba
- Legal: Lot 5, Block 17, Plan 211
- Sq Ft: 1,400
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Heating: FA Gas & BBE
- Windows: Older windows
- Garage: Double detached 20 X 24
- Exterior: Wood frame, Vinyl Siding & Asphalt Shingles
- Lot Size: 52 X 138
- Possession: TBA
- Basement: Concrete with Family Room (17'11"X17'4"), Laundry Room & 1-3 pce bath.
- Laundry Room: Basement
- Age: Early 1900's
- Price: $259,900
- Taxes: $1,783.85
- Gas: $70
- Hydro: $70
- Living Room: 13'X11' & Den - 7'7"X11'11"
- Dining Room: 12'10"X10'10"
- Kitchen: 9'X12'
- Bathroom: 1-4 pce (main), 1-2 pce (Upper) & 1-2 pce (basement)
- Bedroom: 13'X11', 9'X8'10" & 9'X8'6"
- 6 appliances included
- Carpet Vinyl & Wood flooring
- Fenced Yard
- Hi-Efficiency Gas Furnace
- Across the street from the Bethel Heritage Park
- Shopping nearby