Starting out or slowing down? You’re sure to enjoy this well built 3+1 bedroom bungalow. Located on a quiet street, just a short walk gets you to Minnewasta School, downtown or the golf course. New rear deck allows you to enjoy quiet and private evenings in the back yard. PVC windows throughout main floor along with new front door to improve efficiency.
Price reduced!!! Shingles, kitchen, flooring and bathroom vanity are all approximately 12 years old (2009). Hot water tank replaced in 2019. Operating a home based business? 3rd bedroom features a private entrance off garage that is perfect for a home based business, giving your clients easy access without needing to enter through your kitchen. Includes fridge, stove, washer, dryer, as well as C/V and attachments, shed, garage door opener and remotes.
- Open House: 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. Thursday, June 17th, 2021
- Open House Sort By Date (YYYY-MM-DD): 2021-06-17
- Sold: No
- City: Morden
- Address: 124 Poplar Street, Morden, Manitoba
- Legal: lot 8/9, Block 14, Plan 856
- Sq Ft: 1,024
- Bathrooms: 1-4 Pce Bath (main), 1-2 Pce Bath (Basement)
- Heating: FAE
- Windows: PVC Windows
- Garage: Single Attached, Insulated
- Lot Size: 62X125
- Possession: TBA
- Basement: Partially Finished, Rec Room 12'9"X23'9", Bedroom 12'9"X12', 1-2 Pce Bath, Laundry Room, Storage Room
- Laundry Room: Basement
- Age: 1975
- Price: $237,900
- Taxes: $2,772.29
- Hydro: $190
- Living Room: 16'3"X12'
- Dining Room: Eat In kitchen
- Kitchen: 18'9"X8'6"
- Bathroom: 1-4 Pce Bath (Main), 1-2 Pce Bath (Basement)
- Bedroom: Primary 12'6"X9'3", Bedroom 9'3"X7'9"
- 5 appl included