Driving up to this nicely-located property, you will notice the well-maintained and cared for yard and house exterior. Once inside the spacious entrance, you’ll immediately be drawn to the view and yard out the back. Featuring a full walk-out basement and a “2nd” floor private view from the tree tops, the design of this home captures the lay of the land perfectly and takes complete advantage of the natural beauty of this lot. With a total of 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, the walk-out basement makes it seem like a two-story house and doubles the entertaining area. 2 large patios/decks off the back of the house will keep you out there for hours. Wood finishes inside, updated windows, and in immaculate condition!
- Sold: No
- Address: 25 Falcon Dr, Morden, MB R6M 2E6, Canada
- Legal: Lot 4, Bl 3, PL 1854
- Sq Ft: 1,052
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Heating: Forced air, electric
- Garage: Double attached; 22' x 24'
- Exterior: Vinyl
- Lot Size: 70' x 158'
- Possession: TBD
- Basement: Full, fully finished, walk-out
- Laundry Room: Basement
- Age: 2007
- Price: $439,000
- Taxes: $4,600
- Living Room: 13 x 17.67, Rec room: 15.83 x 21
- Dining Room: 9.08 x 11.67
- Kitchen: 11.25 x 11.67
- Bathroom: 4pc (main floor) 6.5 x 7.58, 3pc (lower level) 5.33 x 5.67
- Bedroom: (1) 11.33 x 14.58, (2) 8.58 x 11.58, (3) 8.58 x 11.58, (4) 10.67 x 13, (5) 8.5 x 10.25