A beautiful home on an incredibly large 1.55 acre property in the heart of Schanzenfeld. This property is surrounded by bushes and mature trees and is perfect for a family that enjoys being outdoors. The yard features fruit trees, blueberry & raspberry bushes, large garden and plenty of room for many different family activities. The home is ready to move in with almost every room and feature renovated recently. New kitchen, flooring, light fixtures, shingles on garage and eavestrough in 2019. Hot water tank in 2018. Septic field, bathrooms in 2017. Enjoy the quiet neighbourhood in the large 16×18 screened-in back porch. The large double garage has a raised RV parking pad next to it and a great u-shaped driveway with 2 entrances to the street. Included is the stove, fridge, dishwasher, washer, dryer, home security system, water softener and 2 sheds.
- Open House: Saturday May 30th from 1-3pm. See you there!
- Open House Sort By Date (YYYY-MM-DD): 2020-05-30
- Sold: No
- City: Schanzenfeld
- Address: 43 Main Street, Schanzenfeld, Manitoba
- Legal: Lot 7, Block 1, Plan 37590
- Sq Ft: 1,050
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Heating: FA Gas
- Windows: PVC Windows
- Garage: Double Insulated attached garage - 22'X30'6" with RV parking
- Exterior: Cinder Block/Wood, Vinyl Siding & Asphalt shingles
- Lot Size: 1.55 acres
- Possession: May 15th or later
- Basement: Cinder Block/Wood with Family Room (22'X22'), Cold Storage Pantry (6'6"X9'6")& Utility/Storage Room (7'6"X22')
- Laundry Room: Main Floor
- Age: Older
- Price: $324,900
- Taxes: $2,139.94
- Gas: $120
- Hydro: $190
- Living Room: 12'6"X17'
- Dining Room: 10'X13'
- Kitchen: 9'6"X13'6"
- Bathroom: 1-3 pce (Main) & 1-4 pce (Upper)
- Bedroom: 13'X11', 13'X11' & 13'X11' (all upper)
- 18 X 16 screened porch
- 2 sheds
- 220V in Garage
- 3 camera 3 sensor security system
- Fenced back yard with mature trees
- includes 5 appliances
- Raised RV Parking beside garage
- Water Softener