Quiet village property! Incredible opportunity for you to have, potential home based business and your growing family. The home is well cared for and maintained and has had many upgrades. These include windows, siding, roof, flooring, kitchen, bathroom, and more. Open concept eat-in kitchen and living room which provides tons of room for entertaining. The outbuildings include a large Quonset for storage as well as a secondary storage building. The two car detached garage is attached to the art studio/workshop and also includes heated floors and a screened in gazebo.
Escape to the quiet of rural living. Call today for your opportunity to see this incredible home and yard.
- Sold: Yes
- Address: Gnadenthal Avenue, Manitoba
- Legal: lot 6, Block 1, Plan 266
- Sq Ft: 1,268
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 1-4 Pce Bath (Main), 1-3 Pce Bath (basement)
- Heating: FAE
- Windows: Triple Pane PVC Windows
- Garage: Double Detached 24X28
- Exterior: Wood frame, Vinyl Siding & Asphalt Shingles
- Lot Size: 8.46 Acres
- Possession: September 15th
- Basement: Full, Fully Finished, Rec Room 14'5"X21', Utility Room, Bedroom 13'X10', Bedroom 7'X12',1-3Pce Bath
- Laundry Room: Basement
- Age: 1968
- Price: $459,000
- Taxes: $1,882.44
- Hydro: $450
- Living Room: 12'X19'
- Dining Room: Eat In kitchen
- Kitchen: 15'5"X16'5"
- Bathroom: 1-4Pce Bath(Main), 1-3Pce Bath (Basement)
- Bedroom: Master 13'5'X12'5", Bedroom 11'X12', Bedroom 8'X13'
- Central A/C
- Central Vac
- Microwave Built in