Beautifully upgraded 1540 sq.ft. home with fully finished basement located close to schools for easy walking. Dark oak kitchen with built in bosch dishwasher and large island. Dining room has patio doors to rear deck. Large front entrance leads to spacious main floor laundry and 2 piece bath. Basement has floor heat and another 2 bedrooms and 3 piece bath, rec room, kitchenette and utility room. Features main floor laundry, C/A, and C/V. Upgrades in 2017 include shingles, siding (vinyl on house and metal on shop), front door, living room window, deck railing, paint, flooring and more! 26 X 30 shop is insulated, lined and has floor heat. Great yard with playground area, big garden and partially fenced.
- Sold: No
- Address: 62 Erin Street North, Stanley, Manitoba
- Legal: Lot 2, Block 2, Plan 39351
- Sq Ft: 1,540
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Heating: FAE & Geothermal Floor Heat
- Windows: PVC windows
- Garage: 24 X 24 Double attached
- Driveway: Concrete slab & gravel
- Exterior: Wood frame, Vinyl Siding & Asphalt Shingles
- Lot Size: .80 acre
- Possession: Quick possession!
- Basement: Concrete, fully finished with Rec Room (22'4"X16'6"), 2 Bedrooms (13'5'X11'3" & 12'2'X11'3"), Kitchenette (14'2"X11'), Utility Room (11'4"X6') & 1-3 pce bath.
- Laundry Room: 32'X9' Main Floor
- Age: 2001
- Price: $389,900
- Taxes: $3,178.95
- Hydro: $220
- Living Room: 22'X13'
- Dining Room: 16'3"X9'
- Kitchen: 16'3"X10
- Bathroom: 1-4 pce, 1-2 pce (main floor) & 1-3 pce (basement)
- Bedroom: 15'X13' & 13'X13'
- Beautifully landscaped yard with playground garden & partially fenced
- Dark Oak Kitchen with B/I dishwasher & large island
- Dining Room has patio doors to Rear Deck
- Entire home has been painted recently
- Large front entrance with spacious laundry room
- Upgrades include flooring front door living room window siding & shingles all in 2017