Quiet village property with huge potential for home based business, trucker and/or a growing family. The home has had many upgrades over the last few years. These include windows, siding, roof, flooring, kitchen, bathroom, and more. The home has an open concept eat-in kitchen and living room plan which is very nice for entertaining. The outbuildings include a large Quonset for storage as well as a secondary storage building. The two car detached garage is attached to the art studio/workshop and these include heated floors. A screened in gazebo completes this building. Do yourself a favor and make an appointment to see this lovely property.
- Sold: No
- City: Rhineland
- Address: Gnadenthal Avenue, Rhineland, Manitoba
- Legal: lot 6, Block 1, Plan 266
- Sq Ft: 1,268
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 1-4 Pce Bath (Main), 1-3 Pce Bath (basement)
- Heating: FAE
- Windows: Triple Pane PVC Windows
- Garage: Double Detached 24X28
- Exterior: Wood frame, Vinyl Siding & Asphalt Shingles
- Lot Size: 8.46 Acres
- Possession: September 15th
- Basement: Full, Fully Finished, Rec Room 14'5"X21', Utility Room, Bedroom 13'X10', Bedroom 7'X12',1-3Pce Bath
- Laundry Room: Basement
- Age: 1968
- Price: $539,000
- Taxes: $1,882.44
- Hydro: $450
- Living Room: 12'X19'
- Dining Room: Eat In kitchen
- Kitchen: 15'5"X16'5"
- Bathroom: 1-4Pce Bath(Main), 1-3Pce Bath (Basement)
- Bedroom: Master 13'5'X12'5", Bedroom 11'X12', Bedroom 8'X13'
- Central A/C
- Central Vac
- Microwave Built in